In the ROES Review Order Screen, you can select specific special instruction topics if you have an order question or concern. Please note when you select a Special Instruction Feild, your order will go automatically on HOLD and will NOT enter production until it has been reviewed by a Customer Service Representative.
Many of the answers on the Special Instructions Section can be found in our Artsy Help Center.
- Pricing: Please visit our Sale Page, as well as check the product page you’re ordering. All of the prices are listed there. You can also download our branded catalog to view prices. If your pricing isn’t correct in ROES try closing and restarting the program and the prices should refresh. This is not the box for promo codes, it will follow the shipping info screen in check out.
- Expedite / Rush: Selecting this will not guarantee the order gets rushed. Rushes are based on our lab volumes and will incur a fee. Read more here. Please contact Customer Service to see if we can accommodate your deadline before placing the order. Selecting this box will delay your order process.
- Route my Order to Specific Rep: This is helpful if a specific CS Rep was helping with your order. Add their name and it will be forwarded for them to review!
- Review My Order For Image Quality: We can certainly help with file size before you order. Send us an email with the file and product size you’re ordering. It is still the responsibility of the customer to view the file size and quality before placing the order. Having doubts? Check our sizing help center here.
- Product Creation / Processing: Send us an email with your question, the product and size before placing the order. Also, check out our troubleshooting Helps Centers here! Or review our Processing Help Centers here!
- Shipping: The shipping option does not deduct from our in lab time. See our Shipping Help Center with time frames and pricing here for more!
- Color Corrections: We suggest color corrections if you're not working on a calibrated monitor and soft proofing with our ICC Profiles. Our team of Color Specialists review each image and make overall adjustments for brightness, color casts, saturation, and contrast. Our goal is to achieve true to life skin tones, natural saturation levels and a good balance of density, with detail in the highlight and shadow areas. Read more about it here!
- Re-Upload of Previous Order: Have you contacted Customer Service about this order? If not please do so first, we may be able to fix it without you resubmitting and being charged again.
If you have concerns about an order you can always contact customer service before placing the order, so your concerns can be addressed and the order will go right into production! Customer Service can be reached via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 855-278-7926 during office hours M-F 10 am - 5 pm EST, or Chats M-F 11 am - 5:30 pm EST. Artsy Customer Service does our best to answer all concerns within one business day! If you do not reach us, leave a message, and please allow one business day for a response.
Article is closed for comments.