To do this, you will first want to hover over the My Account button located in the upper right corner of the website. Then, you will want to click My Galleries in the drop-down menu that appears.
On the My Galleries page, you will want to enter a name into the “Gallery Name” text box and click Add New Gallery.
Next, you will see your newly created Gallery populate. To begin uploading your images into that gallery, simply press Add Photos.
From there you can either drag and drop your photos into the uploading area, or you can press “Choose Photos” to locate the file on your computer.
Once you have uploaded all of your image files, below you can read the step by step guide on how to submit an order for Photo prints :)
1. To begin ordering standard photo prints, you will want to hover over Prints and click Professional Prints on the website.
2. Once you are on the Prints page, you will want to select your size and paper type, then click CREATE NOW.
3. Click the ADD PHOTOS button. Click My Galleries, choose the gallery, then select the photo(s) you'd like to order. Click DONE on the top right.
4. Click on the photo to preview and change the crop.
5. Press Add to Cart.
6. Once you are finished building your order, you will then press Checkout. You will see the checkout screen is split up into three different sections. “Shipping”, “Billing” and “Review”.
7. Under step 1 “Shipping”, you will want to press “Edit Shipping” and then press “+ Add New Address” to add a new address. Simply fill out the information ensuring all required fields are noted. Once you are done, press “Done” and then click “Next”. If you are seeing these buttons grayed out, that is an indication a required field is missing information or something was entered incorrectly. Therefore, please make sure the address is valid and that all of the information is filled out, including your phone number.
8. Under step 2 “Billing”, fill out your payment information. Once you have chosen your payment method, you will follow the prompt and will want to fill out all the required fields, including phone number.
9. Under step 3 “Review”, you will choose your shipping method. This is also where the promo code field is located, if you have a promo code you would like to apply to your order.
10. Lastly, press “Place Order”. Your order will have gone through if you are taken to a new page thanking you for ordering with us and providing you with an order number.
11. Once you submit an order, you will then receive an email confirmation that includes your order number and your order summary. The summary may appear different than your actual order contents. This does not mean that your order is incorrect. The email confirmation does only display the first three items within your order or will group your items per size/product making it appear as if you are ordering a larger quantity of just one item. However, if you have more items than this or used multiple different images, you can view your full order preview by signing into your account and going to My Account>My orders!
If you are wanting to order a different product, aside from standard photo prints, in most cases you will be heading to that particular product page. On the various product pages, you can find details about the product as well as turnaround times. To order, you will see a section where you can choose the specs for your item and can hit the Customize Now button to begin building your project!