You can order prints 2 ways from our website.
Ordering directly from the Home page
Once you have created an account or signed into your account, we highly recommend uploading your photos to a gallery before creating an order.
To do this, you will first want to hover over the My Account button located in the upper right corner of the website. Then, you will want to click My Galleries in the drop-down menu that appears.
On the My Galleries page, you will want to enter a name into the “Gallery Name” text box and click Add New Gallery.
Next, you will see your newly created Gallery populate. To begin uploading your images into that gallery, simply press Add Photos.
From there you can either drag and drop your photos into the uploading area, or you can press “Choose Photos” to locate the file on your computer.
Once you have uploaded all of your image files, below you can read the step by step guide on how to submit an order for Photo prints :)
1. To begin ordering standard photo prints from the home page, you will want to hover over Prints and click Lustre, Pearl, or Glossy Prints.
2. Once you are redirected to the prints page, you will want to select your size and then click CUSTOMIZE NOW.
3. Click the ADD PHOTOS button. Click My Galleries, choose the gallery, then select the photo(s) you'd like to order. Click DONE on the top right.
4. Click on the photo to preview and change the crop.
5. Press Add to Cart.
6. Once you are finished building your order, you will then press Checkout. You will see the checkout screen is split up into three different sections. “Shipping”, “Billing” and “Review”.
7. Under step 1 “Shipping”, you will want to press “Edit Shipping” and then press “+ Add New Address” to add a new address. Simply fill out the information ensuring all required fields are noted. Once you are done, press “Done” and then click “Next”. If you are seeing these buttons grayed out, that is an indication a required field is missing information or something was entered incorrectly. Therefore, please make sure the address is valid and that all of the information is filled out, including your phone number.
8. Under step 2 “Billing”, fill out your payment information. Once you have chosen your payment method, you will follow the prompt and will want to fill out all the required fields, including phone number.
9. Under step 3 “Review”, you will choose your shipping method. This is also where the promo code field is located, if you have a promo code you would like to apply to your order.
10. Lastly, press “Place Order”. Your order will have gone through if you are taken to a new page thanking you for ordering with us and providing you with an order number.
11. Once you submit an order, you will then receive an email confirmation that includes your order number and your order summary. The summary may appear different than your actual order contents. This does not mean that your order is incorrect. The email confirmation does only display the first three items within your order or will group your items per size/product making it appear as if you are ordering a larger quantity of just one item. However, if you have more items than this or used multiple different images, you can view your full order preview by signing into your account and going to My Account>My orders!
If you are wanting to order a different product, aside from standard photo prints, in most cases you will be heading to that particular product page. On the various product pages, you can find details about the product as well as turnaround times. To order, you will see a section where you can choose the specs for your item and can hit the Customize Now button to begin building your project!
Ordering Prints From My Gallery
I’ve added images to My Gallery. Now what?
- Click Order Prints next to the Add Photo button, on the top right
- Next, click the Add Photo plus sign in the middle of the screen. Select your images from the gallery you just created in My Galleries or find new files on your desktop by clicking My Device.
- Select the images you want in this size, they will have a blue checkmark, click Done in the top right corner.
- If you are finished click add to Cart, in the top right corner. But if you would like to add more in the same size and paper type click Add Photos plus sign on the left of the screen. If you’d like to add more in a different size or paper type click Add size in the top middle of the screen. You can select the next size you’d like, and scroll down to change the paper type to lustre or metallic at the bottom, then click done in the top right. Click the add photos plus sign to add these new images for the new size you need. Head to check out by clicking Add to Cart.
- In the cart please review your crops, this is exactly how the image will print. You can edit the crop and make slight changes by clicking the “Edit Crop” button under the image. For major editing you’ll need to edit in Photoshop or editing software, the website only allows minor crops changes.
- The Change item button will allow you to switch paper types for that one image. You can also add the linen texture or mounting options or increase the quantity in the shopping cart too.
Why is the price of my prints higher than what is listed before I added them to the cart?
You may have color corrections selected for your prints. Color corrections is an additional service and are automatically selected. It is not mandatory but we do recommend color corrections if you’re not working on a calibrated monitor and soft proofing with our ICC profiles. You can read more about Color Corrections here!
View Color Correction Prices Here
If you do not want color correction, uncheck the Color Corrections box for each image and the price will reset.
Article is closed for comments.